As an Application Tester you will collaborate with the Development team to support release planning, estimation, and delivery processes using Agile methodologies. You will create and maintain test plans, acceptance criteria, regression test suites, and map requirements to test cases. The Application Tester will also provide test-ability/QA feedback to product development teams through participation in design and development reviews in addition to being responsible for defect tracking, communication and resolution processes.
• Complete test activities as defined in the project plan. This includes test plans, test cases, test execution and feedback on the results of testing to application owner.
• Manage test related documentation on GitHub repository.
• Adhere to US Government policies and procedures related to application installation and/or integration testing and use.
• Assist application developers to prepare application testing package (test plan, test cases and management of test execution)
• Assist with DevOps testing and release management audits
• Familiar with 508 based testing
• Familiar with cloud based application testing
• Familiar with Agile development practices
• Provide consulting advice on test methodology and tools.
• Support program project planning and tracking activities.
Clearance or Citizenship Requirement
Less than 5%
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Two Weeks Personal Time Off plus all Federal holidays
• Tuition/Training Reimbursement
• 1-2 Telework Days