TechTrend is looking for a Business Development professional to identify and capture new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. The candidate needs to bring experience providing the following skill sets for a small business.
To be successful in this role, you should be highly motivated and results-driven, and able to work on your own and within a team environment. The candidate needs to bring existing relationships with customers and be able develop new relationships. They need to demonstrate previous experience successfully delivering results within Federal Civilian Departments and Agencies. This includes leveraging existing relationships to provide our company’s services offerings.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of identifying and qualifying new business targets in assigned accounts, and will provide direct support to capture and develop proposals as needed to ensure maximum Probability of Win (PWIN). Using a structured and customer-focused account planning process, the candidate will introduce and qualify new target opportunities. Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain an account plan for each assigned customer account.
• Identify, develop, qualify, capture and win new business consistent with account goals and new business quotas.
• Develop and manage a qualified pipeline of opportunities in assigned accounts.
• Develop and implement call plans to identify and qualify new business opportunities.
• Develop and present accurate and timely opportunity decision briefings to senior TechTrend management team for bid/no-bid decisions and bid resource allocation.
• Actively participate in proposal development and review team participation, providing winning strategies, solutions and value propositions from a customer perspective.
• Leverage existing customer programs and successful customer outcomes to identify and close new customers.
• Develop and deliver internal/external presentations of a professional caliber consistent with TechTrend media standards.
• Work closely with the CEO and other c-level executives at the company in addition to performing with little supervision to achieve goals.
• Identify and secure teaming partners to support win strategies; support and close teaming negotiations.
• Perform all CRM activities to maintain customer interface and to implement win strategies as well to maintain strong customer relationships through project execution.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or technical discipline
• Years of Experience: Minimum 5 years of direct experience marketing IT/technical services to US Federal Civilian Agencies.
• Must have experience with cloud based solutions. MS Azure experience is a plus.
• Demonstrated new business pipeline management skills and experience
• Demonstrated capture and proposal experience
• The position requires a firm understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and experience in identifying, qualifying and capturing new business in the federal market space
• Working knowledge of Price to Win disciplines and application to new business proposals
• Proficient in one or more Lead Tracking/CRM systems, such as SalesForce, Microsoft CRM, or comparable pipeline management systems for opportunity tracking and management reporting
• Base compensation: Commensurate with experience
• Incentive: Defined new business percentage-based plan; opportunity for additional incentives
Estimated at 15%
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances
• Personal Time Off plus all Federal holidays
• 401(k) Plan
TechTrend Incorporated, a Small Disadvantaged Business established in 2003, is an Information Technology (IT) services and consulting firm based in the Washington DC metropolitan region, providing cutting edge IT services and solutions to federal customers. The firm specializes in the areas of Technology Solutions, Strategy and Management Consulting, Cloud Engineering / Guidance, Data Center Transformation, and Information Security in the Federal Government market place. With nearly 100 years of combined experience, TechTrend recognizes the strength of its people, who are committed to building and maintaining client relationships, while delivering quality products, services and solutions. To learn more about TechTrend, visit us on the Web at www.techtrend.us.