TechTrend is currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application Developer. The selected candidate should be proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The selected candidate will code enhancements for current Dynamics CRM system, including creating entities, fields, forms, views, reports, setting relationships, and coding business roles. The Application Developer will lead and develop various components of the customer solutions.
• Develop detailed design specifications for Dynamics CRM and CRM Portal implementations for Agency
• Code enhancements for current Dynamics CRM system, including creating entities, fields, forms, views, reports, setting relationships, and coding business rules.
• Provide all necessary details as required by PM and technical architects
• System/Integration test as needed and required according to the project plan
• Build data migration and integration mappings as needed
• Document work/code including and not limited to process workflows and architecture diagrams
• Assist with data integrations with applications on premise and in the cloud
• Support User Acceptance Testing and fix defects as needed
• Participate on or lead technical implementation team
• Lead development of technical specifications based on functional specifications
• Lead and develop components of the customer solution that include application enhancements, system integrations, data conversions and migrations, custom workflows, and custom reports and dashboards
Required Experience and Skills
• Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Must have at least 3 years of experience coding and implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM online, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, 2015, or 2013
• Must have at least 3 years of project experience in enterprise business application development
• Must have at least 3 years of project implementation experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM online, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, 2015, or 2013
• Must have at least 3 years of experience with Dynamics CRM upgrade or ground-up CRM implementation
• Must have expertise on Dynamics CRM technical documentation and design
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in developing complex technical designs
• Strong background in building and integrating Dynamics CRM with existing solutions and applications
• Must have Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Must demonstrate an ability to take on complex problems and arrive at simple solutions, matched with the communication skills to talk through and present solutions with both technical and non-technical personnel
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have at least 3 years of experience working within a team environment
• Prefer at least 5 years project experience using web development tools and technologies such as: ASP.Net, C#, .NET, SQL, TFS, XML Server or similar products
• Prefer at least 2 years of experience of Angular.js and Breeze.js
• Prefer at least 2 years of experience using HTML 5
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Systems, Computer Science, or engineering.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life, Short and Long-term Insurance
• All federal holidays off
• Vacation: 2 weeks
• 401(k) Plan