TechTrend, Inc. is currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst/Technician to work with the Federal team members to design and develop or independently recommend security control solutions that will ensure sensitive government data and critical systems are protected.
The selected candidate will support multiple initiatives involving USDA-Forest Service Cyber Security solutions and implementations. The selected candidate will analyze and recommend resolution of systems security problems based on a working knowledge of the disciplines related to Cyber Security.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the Federal team members to design and develop or independently recommends security control solutions that will ensure sensitive government data and critical systems are protected.
- Provide technical services for the support of security systems protecting critical systems and reducing cybersecurity-related risks.
- Participate in strategic design to mesh security and business requirements.
- Conduct system security verification and validation, reviews and tests secure systems and physical controls, and tests security products and systems to detect security weakness.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 2 years of relevant information technology security experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to pass background check and provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- All Federal Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
TechTrend – Arlington, VA
TechTrend, Inc., is a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) providing IT products and services to both the government and commercial markets. We were founded in 2003 and continue to evolve as a leading provider of enterprise-wide services and technology solutions. TechTrend is a noted and trusted partner to our clients who seek our knowledge and guidance for their most critical and complex IT projects. TechTrend’s mission is to provide comprehensive, enterprise-wide IT solutions to our clients’ complex challenges. We serve as a liaison for positive organizational change by forming relationships and building bridges across functions, gaining buy-in from both leaders and end-users, and removing barriers to mission success. Our established processes ensure quality delivery of results by maximizing efficiency, productivity, and client satisfaction enterprise-wide. We are our client’s trusted advisors.