TechTrend is seeking a Front-End Developer to be a critical part of our mission to deliver the efficient, smart and trustworthy content to end-users. Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders. You will architect and strengthen our existing front-end code bases, provide technical input and feedback to our product and design teams for cutting-edge features, and help develop the skills of less experienced developers with industry best practices around testing, accessibility, and documentation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to follow UX guidelines to build applications that are responsive and mobile compliant.
- Must be able to interface front-end via API to multiple data sources
- Proven ability to ship high quality, testable, and accessible code quickly
- Experience working with back-end teams to integrate APIs is preferred
- Experience working on site page performance and accessibility is preferred
- Write clean, well-documented, and well tested code using best practices for frontend development.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience building out web applications.
- Ability to interact with end-users and clients.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- 3-5 years of professional development experience.
Work Location Fairfax, VA – 1 minute away from the Beltway
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- PTO & All federal holidays off
- 401(k) Plan
- Free Gym Access at Headquarters
- 1-2 days of remote work per week
About TechTrend, Inc.
TechTrend, Inc., is a Small Business providing IT products and services to both the government and commercial markets. We were founded in 2003 and continue to evolve as a leading provider of enterprise-wide services and technology solutions. TechTrend is a noted and trusted partner to our clients who seek our knowledge and guidance for their most critical and complex IT projects. TechTrend’s mission is to provide comprehensive, enterprise-wide IT solutions to our clients’ complex challenges. We serve as a liaison for positive organizational change by forming relationships and building bridges across functions, gaining buy-in from both leaders and end-users, and removing barriers to mission success. Our established processes ensure quality delivery of results by maximizing efficiency, productivity, and client satisfaction enterprise-wide. We are our client’s trusted advisors.