TechTrend, Inc. is seeking a Mobile Application Developer that has been engaged in mobile software development with successfully completed projects. A strong background in cross platform technologies and exposure to native Apple Development is also required. Ability to succeed in an Agile environment with limited monitoring is a key attribute to being successful in this role.
Developer will contribute to mobile architecture strategy and design. This person will need to be versed in both Android/iOS mobile app development. Experience developing Business Mobile Applications. Must have expertise in mobile platforms such as MS Azure, Cordova Phonegap and Xamarin platforms.
• Effective team member in support of the group, department, and company goals
• Development and support new Mobile platforms and application per the business needs
• Support existing Mobile, and Mobile web applications
• Participate in analysis, development, testing, deployment and enhancement of code.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Proficiency in developing and designing mobile and embedded technologies on iOS and Android mobile platforms
• Experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD), analysis (OOA), modeling (OOM) based on UML
• Experience in web services using markup languages like JSON and REST
• Mobile and web design skills using HTML 5, Java Script, AJAX and XML
• Experienced in requirements gathering, architectural design, and functional design and turning requirements to product deliverable
• 5+ years in IT, specifically in the technical design, development and implementation or support of business systems.
• 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies
• 2+ years mobile application development experience.
• 2+ years Native Apple development.
• 2+ years Android development.
• 2+ years Xamarin, and Xamarin.Forms experience
• 2+ years .NET MVC Experience
Commensurate with experience