TechTrend, Inc., is a Small Business providing products and services to both the government and commercial markets. Founded in 2003, we continue to evolve as a leading provider of enterprise-wide services and technology solutions. TechTrend is recognized as a trusted partner to our clients who seek our knowledge and guidance for their most critical and complex support service needs. We serve as a liaison for positive organizational change by forming relationships and building bridges across functions, gaining buy-in from both leaders and end-users, and removing barriers to mission success. Our established processes ensure quality delivery of results by maximizing efficiency, productivity, and client satisfaction enterprise-wide.
We are in search of a Program Analyst with demonstrated success in supporting the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Acquisition Management System (AMS). The Program Analyst’s responsibility is to provide support to the Project Manager and Project Lead(s) in developing key documentation per AMS requirements, providing oversight of the AMS process, coordinating with project stakeholders/SMEs to track action items and deadlines, schedule meetings and prepare meeting materials to review various program documents with the FAA customer.
The successful candidate will provide analytical expertise required to support the management of programs throughout all phases of the FAA acquisitions lifecycle. He/She will analyze and review budget, schedule, and other program resources; identify resource and/or process shortfalls and consider alternatives and develop recommendations. The program Analyst will also identify, communicate and resolve program and project risks in order to eliminate or mitigate the occurrence or consequences that may impact the success of the project.
• Conduct research, evaluations, analyses, and studies, and present recommendations/solutions related to short- and long-term program planning requirements.
• Coordination with program stakeholders and SMEs to develop, finalize, and get approval for project documentation and artifacts.
• Develop presentations to support program activities, FAA management, and acquisition activities.
• Work directly with the Project Manager and government staff to ensure documents are compliant with all required standards and guidelines.
Must Have Qualifications
• Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Economics10 years’ relevant experience
• 8 years’ relevant experience
• Must have working knowledge and direct experience supporting the FAA AMS processes
• Familiarity with FAA standards, guidelines, and Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs)
• Familiarity with FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS) and guidelines
• Familiarity with ANG standards, guidelines, and SOPs
• Familiarity with National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) records policies
• Position is open to U.S. citizens and U.S. Nationals
• Must successfully complete a Public Trust background investigation
Northern Virginia / DC Metropolitan Area