TechTrend, Inc., is a Small Business providing products and services to both the government and commercial markets. Founded in 2003, we continue to evolve as a leading provider of enterprise-wide services and technology solutions. TechTrend is recognized as a trusted partner to our clients who seek our knowledge and guidance for their most critical and complex support service needs. We serve as a liaison for positive organizational change by forming relationships and building bridges across functions, gaining buy-in from both leaders and end-users, and removing barriers to mission success. Our established processes ensure quality delivery of results by maximizing efficiency, productivity, and client satisfaction enterprise-wide.
We are in search of a Senior-level Program Manager with demonstrated success in supporting the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Acquisition Management System (AMS). The Program Manager’s responsibility is to provide leadership and technical support to a team of professionals providing the FAA with high-quality Acquisition Program Support services. The PM will provide oversight and accountability for successful performance and delivery. The selected candidate will be responsible for the cost, schedule, and performance of all activities in accordance with the contract’s scope of work. In addition to executing and ensuring project management best-practices are followed, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the requirements of the contract in accordance with FAA AMS processes, coordinating with all project stakeholders/SMEs/FAA Leadership to track action items and deadlines, schedule meetings, prepare meeting materials, manage all quality control measures, develop and deliver all required project reports, provide decision-oriented recommendations, and ensure that all work is in full compliance with relevant standards/guidelines as well as with Project Management Institute (PMI), Project Management Book of Knowledge(PMBOK), 6th Edition.
• Serve as the primary interface with the customer to ensure that the objectives of the program are being met
• Work collaboratively among the project team, program stakeholders, and TechTrend leadership
• Develop and maintain all project planning documentation (Project Management Plan and sub Planning documents)
• Proactively identify, manage and mitigate project risk in accordance with Quality Assurance (QA) planning document(s) and the government’s Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP)
• Provide direction and support to project team, resolve their issues/concerns, maintain individuals work schedule, vacation, sick/paid time off, etc.
• Interface, support and address contractual related activities with the CO/COR
Must Have Qualifications
• Bachelor of Science degree
• 10 years’ relevant experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP), Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), or equivalent project or program management certification
• Demonstrable experience with AMS Acquisition Guidelines and Standards
• Experience overseeing cross-functional Branch support personnel
• Experience in Project Management, Pre-award Acquisitions Support, Post-award Acquisitions Support, Contract Status Analysis Support, Portfolio Management Support, and Transition Support
• Familiarity with FAA standards, guidelines, and Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs)
• Familiarity with ANG standards, guidelines, and SOPs
• Familiarity with FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS) and guidelines
• Familiarity with National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) records policies
• Position is open to U.S. citizens and U.S. Nationals
• Must successfully complete a Public Trust background investigation
Northern Virginia / DC Metropolitan Area