TechTrend, Inc., is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to be the mediator between senior client contacts, partners, and our TechTrend sales team. This is a creative role that requires the candidate to have a strong background as a Solutions Architect with an understanding of technical solutions and sales strategies. This role will require the candidate to present our solutions to executive level client contacts, in a persuasive and convincing way. The candidate will present to clients our solutions’ effectiveness and success in addition to providing support to our proposal writing team for federal customers. The selected candidate must have a strong understanding of federal government environments, owning technical volume for proposals and presentation experience. The candidate will also have strong technical writing abilities in order to support our proposal team as needed.
Overview of Primary Experience Required, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
• Pre-Sales experience required
• MS Azure experience required
• General technologist (able to get up to speed on a technology solution quickly)
• Technical understanding of Agile development offerings
• Must have experience with Cloud based solutions
• Must have strong proposal writing skills and experience on technical sections, including being able to lead teams on content development
• Ability to articulate technical solutions in a concise, clear and convincing way to both non-technical and technical audiences
• Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
• Ability to follow rapidly changing technologies and apply said technologies to meet business needs
• Ability to represent the company at client-facing events, meetings, conferences, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, related field or 6 years of systems engineering and/or solutions architecture experience
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
• Two Weeks Personal Time Off
• Teleworking Opportunities Available
• 401k Plan
• Top pay plus 20% bonus opportunity
TechTrend is a minority-owned Small Business providing IT products and services to both the government and commercial markets. We were founded in 2003 and continue to evolve as a leading innovator in enterprise-wide services and technology solutions. TechTrend helps our customers achieve success today and address future needs through advisory services in cloud computing, IT engineering, cybersecurity, and mobile enablement, as well as innovation in designing, developing, and implementing solutions. And as an end-to-end partner, we provide reliable and rapid access to commercial technologies through our preferred contract vehicles and business partners. Further information is available at www.techtrend.us.
Job Type: Full-time