As an Application Tester you will collaborate with the Development team to support release planning, estimation, and delivery processes using Agile methodologies. You will create and maintain test plans, acceptance criteria, regression test suites, and map requirements to test cases. The Application Tester will also provide test-ability/QA feedback to product development teams through participation in design and development reviews in addition to being responsible for defect tracking, communication and resolution processes.
- Complete test activities as defined in the project plan. This includes test plans, test cases, test execution and feedback on the results of testing to application owner.
- Manage test related documentation on GitHub repository.
- Adhere to US Government policies and procedures related to application installation and/or integration testing and use.
- Assist application developers to prepare application testing package (test plan, test cases and management of test execution)
- Assist with DevOps testing and release management audits
- Familiar with 508 based testing
- Familiar with cloud based application testing
- Familiar with Agile development practices
- Provide consulting advice on test methodology and tools.
- Support program project planning and tracking activities.
Clearance or Citizenship Requirement: US Citizen
Work Location: Remote
Travel Requirements: No
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan – Matching Component Included
- Two Weeks Personal Time Off plus all Federal holidays
- Tuition/Training Reimbursement
TechTrend is a minority-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) providing IT products and services to both the government and commercial markets. We were founded in 2003 and continue to evolve as a leading innovator in enterprise-wide services and technology solutions. TechTrend helps our customers achieve success today and address future needs through professional services in cloud migration, application modernization, managed cloud hosting, DevSecOps, as well as innovation in the design, development, and execution of leading-edge IT modernization technologies. As an end-to-end partner, we provide reliable and rapid access to commercial technologies through our preferred contract vehicles and business partners. Further information is available at www.techtrend.us.
Join the TechTrend Talent Pool
We are always on the lookout for professionals who want to bring their experience, demonstrated talent, and vision to TechTrend. Is that you? If so, send a message to our hiring coordinator using the form below. If your skills are a good fit for our business strategy, we’ll be in touch.
TechTrend Job Application
TechTrend does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotion, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.