TechTrend is currently seeking a talented Mid-Level DevOps Engineer to join our team of talented staff in helping to modernize how citizens interact with their government. Using a modern technology stack and agile approach, in this role you will have the opportunity to be a part of a workforce that is transforming IT through technology modernization efforts within the United States Government Agencies.
Be a member of an environment that thrives on innovation and ideas of all members of the team. Our environment is highly collaborative and allows you the opportunity to continue building your skills through training and multiple diverse projects.
Your contributions as DevOps Engineer will make a real impact and be meaningful in helping to enhance citizens engagement and secure automation to release process for applications.
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive knowledge of Jenkins, Terraform, Puppet and other PaaS such as CircleCI or Azure DevOps cloud-based CI/CD systems are strongly
- Experienced in architecting production ready solutions including high availability
- Knowledge of Docker and Container are helpful, including
- Integration experience from Jenkins to SonarQube or other Security vulnerability tools
- Experienced to lead technical implementation and pilot
- Experienced to document and present solution to non-technical audiences
- Experienced with agile development and continuous integration and delivery
- Provide application lifecycle support including incident response
- 3+ years of Cloud experience
- Good in leading DevSecOps discussions, writing approach, and
- Degree in CS, Engineering or IT related field or 4 yrs. experience in lieu of degree
Work Location: Fairfax, VA – 1 minute away from the Beltway (Remote Work Option Available)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- PTO & All federal holidays off
- 401(k) Plan (matching component included)
- Free Gym Access at Headquarters
About TechTrend, Inc.
TechTrend is an innovative enterprise IT solutions provider that delivers scalable, repeatable, and predictable mission outcomes. From the cloud to the desktop, clients trust us because they know we will deliver a solution that works for today – and sets them up for future success.
Founded in 2003, TechTrend blazes new trails in the world of enterprise IT services and solutions. Put simply, TechTrend is a trusted advisor to agencies and organizations that need an agile, future- focused approach to enterprise IT.
TechTrend helps our customers achieve success today and address future needs through advisory services in cloud computing, application development, IT engineering, cybersecurity, and mobile enablement.
Join the TechTrend Talent Pool
We are always on the lookout for professionals who want to bring their experience, demonstrated talent, and vision to TechTrend. Is that you? If so, send a message to our hiring coordinator using the form below. If your skills are a good fit for our business strategy, we’ll be in touch.
TechTrend Job Application
TechTrend does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotion, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.