Information Technology Analyst
TechTrend is seeking an Information Technology Analyst to join a team responsible for evaluating, designing, and continuously improving IT business processes. The selected candidate will research and analyze data in support of various business functions, process knowledge and system requirements. We are looking for a candidate with solid writing skills. The analyst will support multiple business units across the organization by leading assigned projects and process improvements and managing assigned project tasks.
- 1-2 years of IT experience required.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware & cloud
- Resolve technical problems in partnership with the broader IT Ops team with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Demonstrated success implementing department level projects or work requests.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate process improvement efforts.
- Analytical and strategic mindset with ability to synthesize information to create clear and concise communications and implement new processes and procedures.
- Effectively presents information and responds to questions from team members, leaders, and clients.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to systematically gather, read, and interpret data.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks or projects, meeting deadlines, and maintaining quality in a high-volume environment.
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated judgment and decision making.
- Strong written communication skills to include developing post-test summaries, customer communications, and process documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other Microsoft applications
- Applications troubleshooting experience
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills:
- HS Diploma Required / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 1 – 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- IT Certifications (CompTIA Network+, Security+,)
- Networking experience
Work Location: Fairfax, VA – 1 minute away from the Beltway (1-2 Days Remote Work)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- PTO & All federal holidays off
- 401(k) Plan (Matching Component Included)
- Free Gym Access at Headquarters
- 1-2 days of remote work per week
TechTrend is a minority-owned, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) providing IT products and services to both the government and commercial markets. We were founded in 2003 and continue to evolve as a leading innovator in enterprise-wide services and technology solutions. TechTrend helps our customers achieve success today and address future needs through professional services in cloud migration, application modernization, managed cloud hosting, DevSecOps, as well as innovation in the design, development, and execution of leading-edge IT modernization technologies. As an end-to-end partner, we provide reliable and rapid access to commercial technologies through our preferred contract vehicles and business partners. Further information is available at www.techtrend.us.
Join the TechTrend Talent Pool
We are always on the lookout for professionals who want to bring their experience, demonstrated talent, and vision to TechTrend. Is that you? If so, send a message to our hiring coordinator using the form below. If your skills are a good fit for our business strategy, we’ll be in touch.
TechTrend does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotion, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.