Senior Business Analyst
TechTrend is currently seeking a talented Senior Business Analyst to join our team of talented staff in helping to modernize how citizens interact with their government. In this role you will have the opportunity to be a part of a workforce that is transforming IT through technology modernization efforts within United States Government Agencies.
Be a member of an environment that thrives on innovation and ideas of all members of the team. Our environment is highly collaborative and allows you the opportunity to continue building your skills through training and multiple diverse projects.
Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document user stories
- Requirements gathering
- Design, implement and maintain project-based business analytics
- Provide project and business guidance to management and customers
- Work with managers to create program budgets and schedules
- Identify requirements and implement new processes and systems for complex applications, including documentation Perform/assist in work plan reconciliation and reporting
- Review current business metrics for improvement and optimization
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical related discipline such as Engineering or IT
- 6+ years as an analyst in business analysis or operations
- Proficient with various software programs
- Ability to communicate internally to managers and externally to customers/suppliers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Quality Assurance is a plus
Work Location: Remote Work
Join the TechTrend Talent Pool
We are always on the lookout for professionals who want to bring their experience, demonstrated talent, and vision to TechTrend. Is that you? If so, send a message to our hiring coordinator using the form below. If your skills are a good fit for our business strategy, we’ll be in touch.
TechTrend Job Application
TechTrend does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotion, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.