Senior Systems Engineer
TechTrend, Inc., is currently seeking a talented Senior Systems Engineer for a technical Navy government contract. Selected candidate must have an active Secret Security Clearance, with ability to upgrade to TS. The selected candidate will perform technical planning, system integration, verification, and validation and will evaluate alternatives including cost, risk, supportability, and analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance, and disposal. Selected candidate will ensure the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions in addition to translating customer requirements into hardware/software specifications.
Contract is for a 5-year period with extensions expected. Leader in Systems Engineering and Navy Modernization are who we are looking for – with a chance to make a real difference in the Navy of the future.
- Must have an Active Top Secret Security Clearance.
- 5 years of experience in software engineering.
- A bachelor’s degree in technical field (this could include, but is not limited to: computer science, computer engineering, engineering, engineering management, information science, information systems management, information technology, mathematics, operations research, statistics, technology management and system engineering), and eight (8) years of experience with cloud infrastructure services or IaaS support and advance understanding of appropriate system architecture, and experience in the design, development and implementation of software development tools to include developing and testing software solutions; analyzing system performance standards; problem investigation and resolution.
- AS + 6 years’ experience
- BS + 4 years’ experience
- MS + 2 years’ experience
- College Park MD (On-Site)
- Commensurate with experience
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Personal Time Off plus all Federal holidays
- 401(k) Plan including matching component.
TechTrend, Inc. is a veteran-friendly small business providing expert solutions, products, and services to the Federal government. Founded in 2003, we continue to evolve with capabilities in cybersecurity, DevSecOps, cloud managed services, cloud migration, and application development. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and leading provider of Azure cloud services. TechTrend is recognized as a trusted partner delivering knowledge and guidance for our client’s most critical and complex support and service needs. As a liaison for positive organizational change, we form relationships and build bridges while ensuring quality across functions—gaining buy-in from both leaders and end-users and removing barriers to mission success. Our established processes ensure quality delivery of results by maximizing efficiency, productivity, and client satisfaction enterprise wide. TechTrend is a fast-growing company with a dynamic, inclusive corporate culture headquartered in a state-of-the-art facility near the well-known Fairfax Mosaic District.
Join the TechTrend Talent Pool
We are always on the lookout for professionals who want to bring their experience, demonstrated talent, and vision to TechTrend. Is that you? If so, send a message to our hiring coordinator using the form below. If your skills are a good fit for our business strategy, we’ll be in touch.
TechTrend Job Application
TechTrend does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotion, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.