ServiceNow Developer (Must have Active Top Secret Clearance)
TechTrend is currently seeking a talented Senior Application Developer to join our team of talented staff in helping modernize how citizens interact with their government. The selected candidate will be part of a group that thrives on innovation and ideas of all members of the team. Our environment is highly collaborative and allows you the opportunity to continue building your skills through training while working with multiple diverse projects. The ServiceNow Developer is viewed as a technical expert or advisor for one or more applications.
- Participate on (and may lead) projects where analysis of systems or data requires an in-depth evaluation of complex business process, system process, and industry standards
- Regularly mentors and reviews work of less experienced team members
- Execute schedules, costs and documentation to ensure assigned projects come to successful conclusion
- Initiate corrective action to stay on project schedules
- Perform all tasks in the development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, and testing
- Support existing applications including developing fixes as necessary and providing support for complex issues
- Gather, understand, and document user requirements and technical specifications
- Follow all software requirements development standards
- Utilize available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Create and help maintain technical and end-user documentation for new and existing applications
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Active Top-Secret Clearance required
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field, ideally in Computer Science strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of experience
- Proven ability to demo technology products and services to technical and non-technical people.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Job Location: Govt site (Ft. Meade, MD)
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short, Long Term Disability Insurance
- PTO & Federal Holidays Off
- 401(k) Plan (matching component included)
TechTrend, Inc. is a Small Business providing IT products and services to both the government and commercial markets. We were founded in 2003 and continue to evolve as a leading provider of enterprise-wide services and technology solutions. TechTrend is a noted and trusted partner to our clients who seek our knowledge and guidance for their most critical and complex IT projects. TechTrend’s mission is to provide comprehensive, enterprise-wide IT solutions to our clients’ complex challenges. We serve as a liaison for positive organizational change by forming relationships and building bridges across functions, gaining buy-in from both leaders and end-users, and removing barriers to mission success. Our established processes ensure quality delivery of results by maximizing efficiency, productivity, and client satisfaction enterprise wide.
Join the TechTrend Talent Pool
We are always on the lookout for professionals who want to bring their experience, demonstrated talent, and vision to TechTrend. Is that you? If so, send a message to our hiring coordinator using the form below. If your skills are a good fit for our business strategy, we’ll be in touch.
TechTrend Job Application
TechTrend does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotion, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.