SharePoint Online Functional Developer(Must have Active Clearance)
Successful candidate provides applied subject matter expertise to high-level analysis, collection, assessment, migration, design, development, modeling, simulation, integration, installation, documentation, and implementation. Resolves problems which require an intimate knowledge of the related technical subject matter. Applies principles and methods of the subject matter to specialized solutions.
- Functions as a functional developer across multiple project teams and across functional units (where appropriate), while serving as a key coordinator between multiple customers and multiple project teams to document and implement new initiatives
- Assist the Functional Architect in SharePoint design and implementation of the site architecture (Hubs, Communication Sites, Team Sites)
- Assists in the architecture and implementation of new solutions approved for integration into the O365 environment as pertains to SharePoint Online, Teams, and OneDrive for Business
- Assists with assessments, documentation, and presentation of results to customers in preparation for migrations of their current SharePoint, OneDrive, and File shares into O365 and SharePoint Online
- Works with project teams and customers to plan, document, oversee and/or assist with migrations of customer data into SharePoint Online, Teams, and OneDrive for Business
- Assists with testing, management, and reporting of new and existing capabilities in SharePoint Online, Teams, and OneDrive for Business
- Assists in the development of migration crosswalks between SharePoint On-Prem/Hosted (SP 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019) and SPO
- Participates in team and customer interactions to analyze, design, and document SharePoint solutions and architecture suited to specific business needs and processes
- Provides input into SharePoint technologies training and best practice guidance documentation as needed
- Provides responses for other team members in support of end user support requests as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience and 8 years of experience (additional years of experience and/or certifications may be considered in place of education)
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Level II 8570 Certification (Security+ CE or equivalent)
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 environments with emphasis on SharePoint Online and Modern UI
- Experience with SharePoint workflow processes and Power Platform capabilities
- Familiarity with building and executing within the SharePoint Framework
- Familiarity with JSON
- Familiarity with popular 3rd party apps like Nintex Workflow and AgreeYaQuickapps
- Strong willingness to learn and apply new and emerging technologies
- Understanding of User Experience
- Experience handling taxonomy, metadata, and site mapping
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot functional or technical problems related to content management applications, document management systems and user account administration
- Skilled in consistently delivering exceptional customer service related to troubleshooting and resolution of issues related supported applications
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solvingskills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including explaining technical and program requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must possess research capabilities for solution implementation.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Solid work ethic and the ability to work in a mission critical environment independently and as part of a team
Location: 100% remote
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- PTO & All federal holidays off
- 401(k) Plan (matching component included)
- Free Gym Access at Headquarters
About TechTrend, Inc.
TechTrend is an innovative enterprise IT solutions provider that delivers scalable, repeatable, and predictable mission outcomes. From the cloud to the desktop, clients trust us because they know we will deliver a solution that works for today – and sets them up for future success.
Founded in 2003, TechTrend blazes new trails in the world of enterprise IT services and solutions. Put simply, TechTrend is a trusted advisor to agencies and organizations that need an agile, future-focused approach to enterprise IT.
TechTrend helps our customers achieve success today and address future needs through advisory services in cloud computing, application development, IT engineering, cybersecurity, and mobile enablement.
Join the TechTrend Talent Pool
We are always on the lookout for professionals who want to bring their experience, demonstrated talent, and vision to TechTrend. Is that you? If so, send a message to our hiring coordinator using the form below. If your skills are a good fit for our business strategy, we’ll be in touch.
TechTrend does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotion, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.