As an UI/UX Designer, it is your responsibility to ensure the work we produce is effective while working with a team of other software product designers and developers. The ideal candidate for this position should be ready to lead various critical aspects within our offering/services including research and strategy, information architecture, and interaction design to create high quality graphical user interfaces on multiple platforms. The UI/UX Designer will collaborate closely TechTrend teammates and clients throughout the entire lifecycle of IT projects. To succeed, the selected candidate will need to be very attentive to details.
- A heavy emphasis on user interface design for software products
- Great eye and passionate for visual design
- Define visual interfaces that adhere to and extend the defined wireframes and specifications
- Create and communicate end-to-end scenarios, interaction models, and screen designs to clients and executives
- Collaborate with other designers to evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Actively seek to understand business requirements to develop solutions
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Work with project management to create digital experiences on time and on budget
- Ability to think beyond the user interface to touch brands and marketing
- Minimum 2-3 years of UX
- Comfortable presenting your work to clients and working with feedback
- Nice to have: strong grasp of HTML5 & CSS
- Be able to create wireframe and mockups
- Experience with creating user stories, doing research, and creating user personas is preferable
Clearance or Citizenship Requirement: US Citizen
Work Location: (Remote)
Travel Requirements: Less than 5%
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan, PTO, Federal Holidays Off, 1Telework Day, Gym Access at HQ
TechTrend, Inc., Small Business providing IT products and services to both the government and commercial markets. We were founded in 2003 and continue to evolve as a leading provider of enterprise-wide services and technology solutions. TechTrend is a noted and trusted partner to our clients who seek our knowledge and guidance for their most critical and complex IT projects. TechTrend’s mission is to provide comprehensive, enterprise-wide IT solutions to our clients’ complex challenges. We serve as a liaison for positive organizational change by forming relationships and building bridges across functions, gaining buy-in from both leaders and end-users, and removing barriers to mission success. Our established processes ensure quality delivery of results by maximizing efficiency, productivity, and client satisfaction enterprise-wide.
Join the TechTrend Talent Pool
We are always on the lookout for professionals who want to bring their experience, demonstrated talent, and vision to TechTrend. Is that you? If so, send a message to our hiring coordinator using the form below. If your skills are a good fit for our business strategy, we’ll be in touch.
TechTrend Job Application
TechTrend does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotion, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.