Robotics and Solutions Process Manager:
- Develop and support new robotics platforms and solutions per the business needs;
- Participate in analysis, development, testing, deployment and enhancement of solutions;
- Support Intelligent Automation plan to automate standardized (optimized) rules-driven activities to free up resources to focus on value-add activities, increase throughput and accuracy of repetitive tasks with visible audit trail, and drive business values at scale;
- Work with internal business teams and external partners to execute Robotics Process Automation (RPA) initiatives by analyzing and designing the process workflows, developing testing and deploying RPA scripts to meet the business process and application requirements at TechTrend Inc;
- Ensure the RPA scripts and objects are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand; and
- Resolve issues that arise in day to day management of robotics processes and provide timely responses and solutions are required.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Electrical Engineering. 12 months experience in Job Offered or Electrical Engineering. Must have experience in testing digital, analog and mixed signal electronic circuits. Must have experience using CAD.
JOB LOCATION: Fairfax, VA. Please send Resumes to: TechTrend, Inc., 8270 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, Unit 625, Fairfax, VA 22031. Attn: Jose Maldonado.