Your trusted partner, ready to exceed your expectations
TechTrend makes it easy for your agency to work with us. We are eligible for small business set-asides, subcontracting arrangements, and full and open competitions. We are also qualified to receive 8(a) set-asides through GSA STARS III.
Streamlined Procurement via Contract Vehicles:
Browse these pre-competed contract vehicles that streamline your enterprise information technology needs. We enable agencies to procure cloud migration, application modernization, cloud hosting, and DevSecOps solutions.
GSA has completed transition TechTrend’s IT Schedule 70 to the Multiple Award Schedules (MAS). GSA consolidated the existing 24 Schedules into one single Schedule for products, services, and solutions. See below for more details.
TechTrend is a subcontractor to GDIT for DISA DEOS> DEOS will be used to streamline the DoD’s use of cloud email and collaborative tools while enhancing cybersecurity and information sharing across the DoD’s enterprise based on the latest commercial technology. The DEOS environments are intended to support over 3.2 million DoD users and GDIT will provide engineering, migration, training and support services for those users. DoD estimates the value of the DEOS Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) at $4.4 billion over a 10-year period, which includes a five-year base period with two two-year options and one one-year option.
Techtrend is a subcontractor for Qbase on Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Encore III. TechTrend is working with Qbase as a subcontractor for their DISA ENCORE III Small Business Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) contract. The ten-year contract, with a five-year base period and five-year option period, will be used to provide global IT support services to support the military services, the Department of Defense (DoD), and other Federal agencies over the next decade. This $17.5 billion IT modernization contract will provide IT solutions, services, and support under the following 19 performance areas:
- Performance Area 1-Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
- Performance Area 2-Integrated Solutions Management
- Performance Area 3-Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking
- Performance Area 4-Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Performance Area 5-Requirements Analysis
- Performance Area 6-Market Research and Prototyping
- Performance Area 7-Information and Knowledge Management
- Performance Area 8-Custom Application Development
- Performance Area 9-Product Integration
- Performance Area 10-Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Performance Area 11-Asset Management
- Performance Area 12-Network Support
- Performance Area 13-Cyber Security Assessment and Authorization
- Performance Area 14-Information Communications Technology
- Performance Area 15-Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Performance Area 16-Web Services
- Performance Area 17-Operations Support
- Performance Area 18-IT Support Services
- Performance Area 19-Cloud Professional Services
TechTrend is a subcontractor for Leidos for their DISA Systems Engineering Technology and Innovation (SETI), a contract vehicle that has a focused scope to provide new, non-commodity and innovative information technology engineering solutions, embracing cutting-edge technologies and methodologies for mission partners across DoD. The SETI vehicle was designed for current, complex and unique requirements, as well as built to be technology-agnostic in order to solve capability gaps in all future mission needs. Mission partners: DoD Offices and Agencies; Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD); Federal Agencies; Coast Guard; Intelligence Community; Combatant Commands; Joint Staff; Air Force; Army; Marine Corps; Navy; Mission Partner Engagement Office (MEPO); and International Partners.
TechTrend is a prime contractor on FAA EFAST. eFAST is the FAA preferred blanket purchase agreement (BPA) small businesses contracting vehicle for a wide range of IT support services. TechTrend has a Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) with the FAA to provide a broad range of services in several functional areas.
- Business Administration and Management (BAM) includes but not limited to Budgeting, Finance, Acquisition/Procurement, Process Analysis, Application Content Management, Training, and Developing Training Materials
- Computer/Information Systems Development (CSD) includes but not limited to Information Analysis/Business Intelligence, Database Analysis/Design/Development, Computer Programming, Analysis/Design/Development, Computer System Analysis/Design/Development, Web Site Analysis/Design/Development, Information Assurance Analysis/Testing, Enterprise Architecture Computer Systems Support (CSS) includes but not limited to Technology Systems Architecture, Network Analysis/Design/Test, Computer System Quality Assurance, and Software Engineering.
- Engineering Services (ES) includes but not limited to Systems Engineering, System Analysis, System Security, Software Engineering, Configuration Management, and Quality Assurance.
TechTrend is a prime contractor in a Mentor-Protege Joint Venture (JV) called govCloudLogic. govCloudLogic was awarded the GSA 8(a) STARS III GWAC contract which is a small business set-aside vehicle that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five-year base with one three-year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021. The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion. 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
TechTrend is a subcontractor for Verizon for its Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) contract. Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) is the go-to contract for enterprise telecommunications and networking solutions.
Issued by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) provides a broad portfolio of pre-approved vendors for goods and services at fair and reasonable prices. Federal agencies can procure commercial services from TechTrend using the ordering procedures at FAR 8.404. For orders under $2,500, buyers may order directly from TechTrend. For orders over $2,500, buyers may search for items using GSA Advantage, or by checking pricelists from TechTrend and 2 others. Buyers select a vendor by making a best value determination (price and other factors considered) and placing an order. There is no advertising or competitive bidding, making life easier for both buyers and sellers.
- 33411 Purchasing of New Electronic Equipment
- 511210 Software Licenses
- 518210C Cloud and Cloud Related IT Professional Services
- 54151S Information Technology Professional Services
OLM Order-Level Materials
- SIN 132-8 Purchase of New Equipment
- SIN 132-32 Term Software License
- SIN 132-40 Cloud Computing Services
- SIN 132-51 Providing IT Professional Services
- SIN 132-32 Software Maintenance as a Product
TechTrend is a subcontractor to Karthik Consulting, LLC on OASIS Pool 1 & Pool 3. This Task Order provides a broad range of capabilities to execute effective and responsive integrated program management of space-related research, development, production, and lifecycle acquisition activities. TechTrend is supporting the creation and implementation of a development environment and maintaining the core Agile DevSecOps for Defensive Cyber Operations for Space (DCO-S) products with the goal of increasing the velocity of software delivery.
TechTrend is a subcontractor to Verizon on Washington Interagency Telecommunications System (WITS) 3. This indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle provides a robust portfolio of voice, data, video, customer premises equipment, and professional services to federal agencies in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area, delivering 360° of service, coverage and integrated, end-to-end solutions. Through our business partner Verizon, TechTrend is a subcontractor providing these services:
- Full Suite of professional services from cybersecurity engineers to Microsoft engineers, cloud engineers, applications developers, subject matter experts of all kinds to technicians installing HW
- Develop a broad array of fully managed end-to-end solutions
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support Computer Systems Analysts.
TechTrend is co-prime under a GSA contract or teaming arrangement (CTA) with Communications Training Analysis Corporation (CTAC). NARA PICARD BPA. BPA for Platform and Infrastructure Cloud for Archives and Records Depositories (PICARD) Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and
Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). NARA has a continued requirement for a reseller to provide access to AWS and two (2) other FedRAMP Authorized, On-Demand, Cloud Service Providers (CSP) for Cloud Hosting Services (CHS). The scope of this requirement includes all available Infrastructure as a Service
TechTrend is a subcontractor to Karthik for their Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) 8(a) and Small Business contracts. CIO-SP3 is a 10-year Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) intended to provide information technology (IT) solutions and services as defined in FAR 2.101(b) and further clarified in the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996.
TechTrend is a subcontractor to Pragmatics for their Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Large Business. CIO-SP3 is a 10-year Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) ten (10) year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. This contract is intended to provide information technology (IT) solutions and services as defined in FAR 2.101(b) and further clarified in the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996.
TechTrend is a subcontractor to Pracescient Analytics for the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee (PRAC) BPA. PRAC, an independent oversight committee within the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity an Efficiency (CIGIE), has awarded this BPA to support CIGIE in overseeing the more than $5 trillion in federal pandemic-relief emergency spending.
PRAC’s vision is to build a flexible and adaptable analytic platform that will ingest and manage a broad array of government, proprietary and open-source data; conduct descriptive and predictive analytics to detect trends, pattern anomalies; enhance insight through visualization and automated reporting; and support the investigation process leveraging process automation, open-source intelligence and advanced social network analytic solutions.
TechTrend is a subcontractor to Karthik for Small Business Enterprise Applications Solutions (SBEAS). The purpose of this IDIQ contract is to provide a vehicle for the Air Force to access a wide range of IT Network Centric services and solutions that support the IT lifecycle. The SBEAS IDIQ contracts are the preferred source of obtaining IT application services and solutions for the Program Executive Office (PEO) Business and Enterprise Systems (BES). Per Air Force directive, the Contracting Officers (COs) should consider the use of the SBEAS IDIQ contract vehicle first when meeting BES IT requirements.
However, this contract vehicle may be used by all other Air Force MAJCOMs and other agencies that support an Air Force requirement. SBEAS includes a comprehensive suite of IT services and solutions to support IT systems and software development in a variety of environments and infrastructures. Additional IT services include, but are not limited to documentation, operations, deployment, cybersecurity, configuration management, training, COTS product management and utilization, technology refresh, data and information services, information display services and business analysis for IT programs.
TechTrend is a prime contractor on the USAF Cloud Services BPA. This vehicle provides USAF capability owners a contract vehicle to procure commercial cloud services. TechTrend, as a prime contract holder, provides cloud services across multiple cloud service providers, deployment models, and impact levels. In general, the USAF Cloud Services BPA provides:
- Commercial or Government Community cloud services from Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google and others
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and Platform as a service (PaaS) deployment models
- Processing workloads at DoD Cloud Commuting Security Requirements Guide (DoD SRG) Impact Level 2, 5, and 6.
TechTrend is a subcontractor to ITES Venture JV. ITES-3S is an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle structured to provide the full range of innovative IT services and solutions to the federal government. TechTrend, and its JV partners, is a prime providing IT services in the following task areas:
- Cybersecurity Services
- Information Technology Services
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation
- Network/Systems Operation and Maintenance
- Telecommunications/Systems Operation and Maintenance
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- IT Supply Chain Management
- IT Education and Training
TechTrend is a prime contractor on the Navy SeaPort NxG contract. This Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Contracts (MACs) that provides engineering and program management services across 23 functional areas. TechTrend, as a prime contract holder, provides engineering services including but not limited to the following examples:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout, and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
Program Management includes but not limited to the following examples:
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Consortium & OTA Participation:
Consortium for Command, Control, Communications, and Computer Technologies (C5)
TechTrend is a C5 member. C5 is a consortium composed of leading companies and institutions in the C4ISR and cyber technology sectors. C5 accelerates the development and deployment of new capabilities to the Warfighter through the use of Other Transaction Authority. C5 gives members an innovative and commonsense acquisition mechanism for development of new technologies and products to meet government customer requirements. C5’s Technology Focus Areas cover a wide array of technologies across several domains.
Information Warfare Research Project (IWRP)
TechTrend is a member of the Information Warfare Research Project (IWRP) which collaborates to develop Information Warfare technologies.
Naval Aviation Systems Consortium
TechTrend is a member of the Naval Aviation Systems Consortium group. The Naval Aviation Systems Consortium (NASC) has been formed to support the technology needs of the Naval Air Warfare Centers (NAWCs) and the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) through the use of Other Transaction (OT) Authority. NASC is being built as an agile, collaborative and enduring enterprise with world-class capabilities that will provide the Navy with broad reach, robust competition and a comprehensive range of technology solutions. Through its unique structure, consortium members will be able to work with the Government to identify opportunities, target their technology offerings, expand into new markets and grow their businesses.
The Systems of Systems Consortium (SOSSEC)
TechTrend is a SOSSEC member. SOSSEC Inc. exists to manage consortium based OTAs by providing the expertise and infrastructure required to effectively and efficiently manage the OTA project life cycle. The SOSSEC Consortium was specifically formed to address the needs of the Department of Defense (DoD). It was founded on a simple concept: that collaboration, innovation, and cooperation among a broad spectrum of industry, academia, and non-profit entities is necessary for delivering top quality service and innovative technology solutions to clients.
Space Enterprise Consortium (SpEC)
TechTrend is a SpEC member. SpEC is a team of industry leaders, academic research institutions, and innovative, early-stage, start-up companies working together to develop next-generation space technologies.