March 23rd, 2021
TechTrend, Inc., a modern innovative company that specialized on cloud and DevSecOps, is seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to be a technical lead to support our business development staff at different stages of our cloud services sales cycle. This is a creative role that requires the candidate to have a strong technical background including an understanding of technical solutions and sales strategies. The candidate will present TechTrend capabilities to federal clients with alignment to their use case or requirements. Additionally, resource is responsible to provide support to our proposal writing team, specific to technical solutions. The selected candidate must have a strong understanding of federal government environments, pre-sales and strong presentation experience. This role will require the candidate to present our solutions to executive level client contacts, in a persuasive and convincing way. Selected candidate will have tremendous opportunity to grow and evolve with a industry leader in Azure cloud, and DevSecOps platform.
Requirements and Primary Tasks
- Prior Pre-Sales experience
- MS Azure experience
- ServiceNow or Salesoforce (low code development platform) experience highly preferred
- Solid understanding of DevSecOps (CI/CD)
- General technologist (being able to come up to speed on a technology solution quickly)
- Agile development offerings
- Experience with Cloud based solutions
- Must have strong proposal writing experience on technical sections, including being able to lead a team on content
- Ability to articulate on technical solutions in a concise, clear, and convincing way to non-technical and technical audiences
- Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
- Represent the company at small business showcases and conferences
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT related field or 6 years of systems engineering, solutions architecture, or technical pre-sales experience.
Work Location: Fairfax, VA (some remote work available)
Travel Requirements: 10%
Security Clearance Requirements: None
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- Personal Time Off
Teleworking Opportunities Available
- 401k Plan (Matching Component Available)
- Top pay plus bonus opportunity
About TechTrend, Inc.
TechTrend is an innovative enterprise IT solutions provider that delivers scalable, repeatable, and predictable mission outcomes. From the cloud to the desktop, clients trust us because they know we will deliver a solution that works for today – and sets them up for future success.
Founded in 2003, TechTrend blazes new trails in the world of enterprise IT services and solutions. Put simply, TechTrend is a trusted advisor to agencies and organizations that need an agile, future-focused approach to enterprise IT.
TechTrend helps our customers achieve success today and address future needs through advisory services in cloud computing, application development, IT engineering, cybersecurity, and mobile enablement.
Join the TechTrend Talent Pool
We are always on the lookout for professionals who want to bring their experience, demonstrated talent, and vision to TechTrend. Is that you? If so, send a message to our hiring coordinator using the form below. If your skills are a good fit for our business strategy, we’ll be in touch.
TechTrend does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotion, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.